- This event has passed.
Algorand Developer Workshop
April 6 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Certified Algorand Developer – Live Online Instructor-Led
Welcome to the Live Online Instructor-Led Algorand Developer Workshop designed to accompany and leverage lessons learned in the Certified Algorand Developer Course. This Workshop will help you gain more experience and achieve better outcomes on the BCA AI-Proctored Exam and out in the workplace.
Who is it for? – Prerequisites
The Certified Algorand Developer course is for developers who want to demonstrate their ability to manage the end-to-end application lifecycle, including developing, packaging, and deploying Algorand applications or smart contracts. In addition, this course enables developers to build state-of-the-art application features using Algorand software development kits (SDKs) and Developer Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
What the Algorand Developer Workshop Demonstrates
A Certified Algorand Developer demonstrates the knowledge to develop and maintain Algorand Distributed Applications (DApps), client applications, and smart contracts. The Certification credential verifies the skills and knowledge of Algorand use cases, Algorand Development Ecosystem that includes DApps, Smart Contracts, and features using the latest Algorand APIs SDKs and development model. A developer must also be able to:
- Build and configure a development environment.
- Develop and build Algorand applications, smart contracts, and other applications using Algorand SDKs and APIs.
- Complete the end-to-end application lifecycle, i.e., build and test applications.
- Install, build and develop in one of the many Algorand SDK programming languages.
- Passing a high integrity exam demonstrates the candidate’s ability to perform challenging real-world tasks under time constraints and your extensive Algorand skills and understanding.
The following include Solidity Smart Contract Workshop (EVM):
Algorand Training Materials for hands-on exercises. Training materials are required for the following Interactive Exercise:
- Algorand Developer Environment Setup – Training Documentation
- Algorand Smart Contracts – Training Documentation
- Algorand DApps – Training Documentation
- Algorand Additional Resources – Training Documentation
COURSE 2: ALGORAND DEVELOPER ENVIRONMENTAL SETUP
- Interactive Exercise: Developer Environment
- Visual Studio code
- Sandbox Docker Container
Software Development Kits
Algorand User Accounts
- Develop Smart Contract using PyTEAL
- Compile, Deploy and execute the Smart Contract to the Sandbox runtime environment.
- Work with Stateful Smart Contracts
DEVELOPING ALGORAND DISTRIBUTED APPLICATIONS (DAPPS)
- Developing Smart Contracts for DApps
- Configuring Node.js
- Creating the web-based user interface.
- Executing the DApp
We hope you enjoy the course and gain the skills needed to propel your web3 career.